Tenants renting in Oxford donate to charity
When we ran our ‘Oxfordshire’s Best Ever Flatmate’ competition last month, we asked some of our tenants renting in Oxford and the surrounding areas to help us promote it. The incentive? Once the competition was over, we would draw seven names out of a hat (one per office area) and each tenant could choose a charity to receive £100.00.
The tenants have now made their choices, after careful consideration, and the donations have been made to each of the following charities (listed by office area):
- Abingdon – NSPCC
- Banbury – PDSA animal charity
- Bicester – Sobell House Hospice
- Witney – Cancer Research UK
- North Oxford – British Heart Foundation
- Central Oxford – Ashoka UK
- East Oxford – Save the Children
We are grateful for our tenants’ help with the competition. If you want to read more about it, click here.