- Ref: 55396
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Little Minster - OX29
A beautiful detached village home set in the quiet hamlet of Little Minster. The period property has many original features including beams and exposed stone walling and has two woodburning stoves. The property is set on a sizable plot with stunning More…▼
A beautiful detached village home set in the quiet hamlet of Little Minster. The period property has many original features including beams and exposed stone walling and has two woodburning stoves. The property is set on a sizable plot with stunning views over the Windrush Valley and plently of outside space to enjoy.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath and separate en suite
- Stylish kitchen/dining room, Sitting room with wood burner, Snug
- Driveway with parking
- Established garden with patio area and views over the Windrush Valley
- Excellent access to Witney, Burford and the A40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.57 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Hanborough, 7.56 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55396£2500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Little Minster - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £576.92
- Security deposit: £2,884.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,790.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.