- Ref: 55393
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Willowbank, Witney - OX28
A fantastic two bedroom home located on the popular Buttercross development close to Witney town centre. The modern kitchen comes with integrated appliances and space to dine and the spacious living room has French doors leading out to the private re More…▼
A fantastic two bedroom home located on the popular Buttercross development close to Witney town centre. The modern kitchen comes with integrated appliances and space to dine and the spacious living room has French doors leading out to the private rear garden. There are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath and downstairs cloakroom
- Living room leading to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private rear garden with patio and shed. 2 allocated parking spaces
- Great location, within walking distance of Witney town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 5.92 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55393£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Willowbank, Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,613.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.