- Ref: 55279
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Charlbury - OX7
A smart 3 bedroom semi-detached home with bathroom , separate shower room, 2 reception rooms, hard wood flooring and wood burning stove. Good outside space and plenty of parking. Located in the desirable village of Charlbury which also has its own More…▼
A smart 3 bedroom semi-detached home with bathroom , separate shower room, 2 reception rooms, hard wood flooring and wood burning stove. Good outside space and plenty of parking. Located in the desirable village of Charlbury which also has its own train station and lots of good local amenities.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen dining room with family area, separate utility room
- Good size garden with decking area and various outbuildings
- Well situated for Woodstock, Witney and Charlbury train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Charlbury
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C £1,548.81
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55279£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Charlbury - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,419.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required