- Ref: 55272
- Print Page
£2750pcm 5 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
A superb period property which has just been extended and totally renovated providing excellent well balanced living space with wonderful views over open countryside. Excellent access to both Hanborough ( Paddington) and Oxford Park Way ( More…▼
A superb period property which has just been extended and totally renovated providing excellent well balanced living space with wonderful views over open countryside. Excellent access to both Hanborough ( Paddington) and Oxford Park Way ( Marylebone) train stations.
- 5 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Large living room with wood burner & Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Fantastic kitchen/dining/living room with wood burner & separate utility room
- Garden and patio overlooking open countryside. Parking
- Excellent access to Oxford, Witney & Woodstock
- Available Date: 08/09/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55272£2750pcm 5 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,807.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,108.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required