- Ref: 55272
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
A superb period property which has just been extended and totally renovated providing excellent well balanced living space with wonderful views over open countryside. Excellent access to both Hanborough ( Paddington) and Oxford Park Way ( More…▼
A superb period property which has just been extended and totally renovated providing excellent well balanced living space with wonderful views over open countryside. Excellent access to both Hanborough ( Paddington) and Oxford Park Way ( Marleybone) train stations.
- 5 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Large living room with wood burner & Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Fantastic kitchen/dining/living room with wood burner & separate utility room
- Garden and patio overlooking open countryside. Parking
- Excellent access to Oxford, Witney & Woodstock
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55272£2790pcm 5 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,863.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,441.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £83,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required