- Ref: 55209
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Buttercross Witney - OX28
A three story, three bedroom semi detached town house property with garage, and amazing outlook to park and cricket fields. Finished to a high standard with a large living/dining room with oak flooring. The kitchen is fitted with fully integrated More…▼
A three story, three bedroom semi detached town house property with garage, and amazing outlook to park and cricket fields. Finished to a high standard with a large living/dining room with oak flooring. The kitchen is fitted with fully integrated appliances. Master bedroom on the 2nd floor features en suite shower room and separate dressing room. On the Buttercross development a short walk from central Witney.
- 3 double bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room and main bathroom
- Open plan Sitting / Dining room
- Stylish Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- Garage and driveway
- Within walking distance of Witney town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55209£1430pcm 3 Bedroom House in Buttercross Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,980.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £429.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,075.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required