- Ref: 55207
- Print Page
£675pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in White Hart House, Faringdon - SN7
A light and airy top floor apartment with a southerly facing aspect and presented in excellent order. Well located close to Faringdon town centre with regular bus routes to Oxford and Swindon. More…▼
A light and airy top floor apartment with a southerly facing aspect and presented in excellent order. Well located close to Faringdon town centre with regular bus routes to Oxford and Swindon.
The property also has use of a shared garden as well of having its own allocated parking space. The property comes furnished, please contact Finders Keepers for further information and to arrange a viewing.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate Kitchen with appliances, central heating
- Large living room with original features and lovely South facing outlook
- Town centre location and allocated parking space
- Communal Gardens
- Good quality furnishings throughout
- Available Date: 29/04/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J15, 10.78 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Swindon, 10.58 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55207£675pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in White Hart House, Faringdon - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £720.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required