- Ref: 55207
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in White Hart House, Faringdon - SN7
A light and airy top floor apartment with a southerly facing aspect and presented in excellent order. Well located close to Faringdon town centre with regular bus routes to Oxford and Swindon. More…▼
A light and airy top floor apartment with a southerly facing aspect and presented in excellent order. Well located close to Faringdon town centre with regular bus routes to Oxford and Swindon.
The property also has use of a shared garden as well of having its own allocated parking space. The property comes furnished, please contact Finders Keepers for further information and to arrange a viewing.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate Kitchen with appliances, central heating
- Large living room with original features and lovely South facing outlook
- Town centre location and allocated parking space
- Communal Gardens
- Good quality furnishings throughout
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J15, 10.78 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Swindon, 10.58 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55207£675pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in White Hart House, Faringdon - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £155.77
- Security deposit: £778.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £936.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.