- Ref: 55141
- Print Page
£1025pcm 2 Bedroom House in Buttercross Lane, Witney - OX28
A modern two bedroom semi-detached house located on the Buttercross Lane development in Witney. Downstairs there is an open-plan kitchen/living room. The kitchen has integrated appliances and the spacious living room has French doors leading out to t More…▼
A modern two bedroom semi-detached house located on the Buttercross Lane development in Witney. Downstairs there is an open-plan kitchen/living room. The kitchen has integrated appliances and the spacious living room has French doors leading out to the garden. There is also a separate utility room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobe space and an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite shower room plus bathroom with shower over bath
- Large open-plan living/dining room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 allocated parking spaces and a low maintenance garden
- Excellent location within walking distance of Witney town centre
- Available Date: 19/04/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 5.56 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,435.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.