- Ref: 55046
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Combe - OX29
A well presented three bedroom home in the popular village of Combe. The property has an open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, garage and fur More…▼
A well presented three bedroom home in the popular village of Combe. The property has an open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, garage and further parking.
- 2 double bedroom and 1 single
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large Living/dining room with french doors to the garden
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn
- Garage and further parking
- Popular village close to local rail links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.03 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Combe, 0.91 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55046£1025pcm 3 Bedroom House in Combe - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,289.52
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.