- Ref: 55046
- Print Page
£1025pcm 3 Bedroom House in Combe - OX29
A well presented three bedroom home in the popular village of Combe. The property has an open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, garage and fur More…▼
A well presented three bedroom home in the popular village of Combe. The property has an open plan living/dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, garage and further parking.
- 2 double bedroom and 1 single
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large Living/dining room with french doors to the garden
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn
- Garage and further parking
- Popular village close to local rail links
- Available Date: 09/08/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.03 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Combe, 0.91 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55046£1025pcm 3 Bedroom House in Combe - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £760.48
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.