- Ref: 16725
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Witney - OX28
A smart high quality retirement apartment for the over 55s. This apartment has a sitting room with balcony with attractive views, double bedroom plus study, shower room and kitchen. There is a lift for the apartment plus a common room for social More…▼
A smart high quality retirement apartment for the over 55s. This apartment has a sitting room with balcony with attractive views, double bedroom plus study, shower room and kitchen. There is a lift for the apartment plus a common room for social functions, there is a guest suite also available to rent for visiting family and friends.
- Double bedroom plus study/second bedroom and shower room
- Sitting room with doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Key coded pedestrian access to Madley Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 4.69 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C £1,548.81
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16725£890pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,232.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,112.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required