- Ref: 16644
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Stanton Harcourt - OX29
A detached 4 bedroom farmhouse in a rural location with stunning views, 3 reception rooms, large kitchen and breakfast room, an attractive orchard garden, detached study/play house with power, double garage and further parking. Now upgraded to Fibre More…▼
A detached 4 bedroom farmhouse in a rural location with stunning views, 3 reception rooms, large kitchen and breakfast room, an attractive orchard garden, detached study/play house with power, double garage and further parking. Now upgraded to Fibre optic broadband.
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room plus family bathroom
- 3 reception rooms, including sitting room with wood burner plus a detached study/play house.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with white goods
- Attractive orchard garden
- Garage and parking
- Excellent access to A40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16644£1995pcm 4 Bedroom House in Stanton Harcourt - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,762.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £598.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,831.61
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £59,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required