- Ref: 16644
- Print Page
£1995pcm 4 Bedroom House in Stanton Harcourt - OX29
A detached 4 bedroom farmhouse in a rural location with stunning views, 3 reception rooms, large kitchen and breakfast room, an attractive orchard garden, detached study/play house with power, double garage and further parking. Now upgraded to Fibre More…▼
A detached 4 bedroom farmhouse in a rural location with stunning views, 3 reception rooms, large kitchen and breakfast room, an attractive orchard garden, detached study/play house with power, double garage and further parking. Now upgraded to Fibre optic broadband.
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room plus family bathroom
- 3 reception rooms, including sitting room with wood burner plus a detached study/play house.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with white goods
- Attractive orchard garden
- Garage and parking
- Excellent access to A40
- Available Date: 10/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16644£1995pcm 4 Bedroom House in Stanton Harcourt - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,762.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £598.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,415.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £59,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required