- Ref: 16629
- Print Page
£1375pcm 4 Bedroom House in Woodstock - OX20
A well presented three/four bedroom house in a small cul-de-sac in Woodstock. The modern kitchen has space to dine and is separate from the living room which leads to the south-facing garden. There is a dining room which could be used as a fourth dou More…▼
A well presented three/four bedroom house in a small cul-de-sac in Woodstock. The modern kitchen has space to dine and is separate from the living room which leads to the south-facing garden. There is a dining room which could be used as a fourth double bedroom downstairs and then three double bedrooms upstairs along with the bathroom with bath and shower cubicle. The property is within walking distance of Woodstock's historic town centre as well as the beautiful Blenheim Palace Park.
- Rent includes gas and electricity
- 3 double bedrooms
- Dining room/4th bedroom
- Bathroom & downstairs WC
- High-quality kitchen
- Car port and south-east facing garden
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 14.70 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band D
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16629£1375pcm 4 Bedroom House in Woodstock - OX20
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £317.31
- Security deposit: £1,586.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,197.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.