- Ref: 9373
- Print Page
£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Postcombe - OX9
A charming semi-detached cottage in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home is currently being refurbished & includes a spacious sitting room with More…▼
A charming semi-detached cottage in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home is currently being refurbished & includes a spacious sitting room with open fire, study, large country kitchen with separate utility room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, ground floor shower room, garden, garage & off street parking.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & ground floor shower room
- Sitting room with open fire, study & kitchen with separate utility room
- Garage & off-street parking
- Short walk to the local pub
- Convenient access to the M40, Thame & Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 1.59 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 13.23 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9373£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Postcombe - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,560.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.