- Ref: 9367
- Print Page
£1280pcm 1 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Available newly furnished, a unique period converted apartment over two floors with decked terrace with views, in a quiet rural location less than five minutes drive to Wheatley. More…▼
Available newly furnished, a unique period converted apartment over two floors with decked terrace with views, in a quiet rural location less than five minutes drive to Wheatley.
The property has its own entrance and has recently been modernised to a very high specification. With open-plan kitchen with all appliances, and living room with wood floors. Ground floor double bedroom with en suite shower room and mezzanine dressing area/ study and bathroom with shower. Parking space.
- 1 double bedroom, mezzanine dressing area/ study, bathroom with shower & en-suite shower room
- Large open-plan living space
- High-specification kitchen with all appliances
- Wooden floors, under-floor heating & original beams
- Private decked area overlooking a pond, & paddock. Parking space
- Easy access to Wheatley, Thame, Oxford & M40
- Available Date: 30/11/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9367£1280pcm 1 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £295.38
- Security deposit: £1,476.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,322.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.