- Ref: 9367
- Print Page
£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
A semi-detached duplex period barn conversion with rent inclusive of heating in a quiet rural location near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame/Haddenham train station & M40. This lovely property includes an open-plan living space with w More…▼
A semi-detached duplex period barn conversion with rent inclusive of heating in a quiet rural location near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame/Haddenham train station & M40. This lovely property includes an open-plan living space with wood flooring, under floor heating, original beams, integrated appliances, ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room, mezzanine dressing area, bathroom with separate walk-in shower, terrace overlooking open fields & private parking space.
- Double bedroom, mezzanine dressing area, bathroom with separate walk-in shower & en-suite shower room
- Open-plan living space
- Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Wooden floors, under-floor heating & original beams, terrace & parking
- Rent inclusive of heating
- Convenient access to Wheatley, Thame, Oxford & M40
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.30 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.24 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9367£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,509.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.