- Ref: 9367
- Print Page
£1200pcm 1 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
A stylishly furnished barn conversion in a quiet rural location near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame/Haddenham train station & M40. This smart duplex property includes an open-plan living space with wood flooring, under floor heating More…▼
A stylishly furnished barn conversion in a quiet rural location near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame/Haddenham train station & M40. This smart duplex property includes an open-plan living space with wood flooring, under floor heating, integrated kitchen appliances, double bedroom, en-suite shower room, mezzanine dressing area / study, bathroom with walk-in shower, terrace overlooking open fields & private parking space.
- 1 double bedroom, mezzanine dressing area/ study, bathroom with shower & en-suite shower room
- Open-plan living space
- High-specification kitchen with all appliances
- Wooden floors, under-floor heating & original beams
- Terrace & private parking space
- Convenient access to Wheatley, Thame, Oxford & M40
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9367£1200pcm 1 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.