- Ref: 9361
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
A super, high specification barn conversion in a small Hamlet near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40 junction 8. This lovely family home includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & access to small walled terrace, large modern k More…▼
A super, high specification barn conversion in a small Hamlet near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40 junction 8. This lovely family home includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & access to small walled terrace, large modern kitchen with Aga & hob, utility room, large conservatory, sun room, mezzanine study area, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, shower room, wooden floors, ceiling beams, large maintained garden with pond, triple garage, storage building & carport.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, shower room & cloakroom
- Sitting room with open fire, conservatory, sun room with wood burner & mezzanine study
- Large kitchen with AGA & separate utility room
- Wooden floors & ceiling beams
- Large maintained garden with pond, triple garage & car port for 2 cars
- Convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame Haddenham train link to London
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9361£2850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £657.69
- Security deposit: £3,288.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,280.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £85,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.