- Ref: 9361
- Print Page
£2850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
A super, high specification barn conversion in a small Hamlet near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40 junction 8. This lovely family home includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & access to small walled terrace, large modern k More…▼
A super, high specification barn conversion in a small Hamlet near Wheatley with convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40 junction 8. This lovely family home includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & access to small walled terrace, large modern kitchen with Aga & hob, utility room, large conservatory, sun room, mezzanine study area, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, shower room, wooden floors, ceiling beams, large maintained garden with pond, triple garage, storage building & carport.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, shower room & cloakroom
- Sitting room with open fire, conservatory, sun room with wood burner & mezzanine study
- Large kitchen with AGA & separate utility room
- Wooden floors & ceiling beams
- Large maintained garden with pond, triple garage & car port for 2 cars
- Convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame Haddenham train link to London
- Available Date: 07/03/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9361£2850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £657.69
- Security deposit: £3,288.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,298.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £85,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.