- Ref: 113065
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Jasmine Cottage, Lewknor - OX49
A charming period cottage located in the pretty village of Lewknor near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This refurbished property with original wood beams throughout, comprises of a living room with wood More…▼
A charming period cottage located in the pretty village of Lewknor near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This refurbished property with original wood beams throughout, comprises of a living room with wood burner, stylish kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, modern shower room with double shower cubicle, double bedroom, separate dressing room, garden overlooking the local church grounds & allocated parking for 1 car.
- 1 double bedroom, separate dressing room & modern shower room
- Living area with wood burner
- Stylish kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Private garden overlooking the church grounds
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Convenient access to M40 junction 6
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113065£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Jasmine Cottage, Lewknor - OX49
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,287.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required