- Ref: 9952
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A well presented basement studio apartment in a period conversion located within walking distance of the city centre & within easy access of the ring road. Open plan living/bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer/dryer & More…▼
A well presented basement studio apartment in a period conversion located within walking distance of the city centre & within easy access of the ring road. Open plan living/bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer/dryer & fridge-freezer, shower room & access to the communal garden. The rent is inclusive of gas & water & the property is suitable for a single professional.
- Open plan living/bedroom with double bed
- Separate shower room
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with appliances include washer/dryer & fridge-freezer
- Large maintained communal garden
- Rent inclusive of gas & water
- Walking distance to the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9952£900pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,074.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.