- Ref: 9932
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A well presented studio flat forming part of a period conversion on Iffley Road. On a frequent bus route to the city centre and located 5 minutes cycling distance of the city centre, 10 minutes cycling distance of the rail station. Available furnishe More…▼
A well presented studio flat forming part of a period conversion on Iffley Road. On a frequent bus route to the city centre and located 5 minutes cycling distance of the city centre, 10 minutes cycling distance of the rail station. Available furnished for a single professional only.
With use of a communal garden and with permit parking.
- Open plan bedroom/living area
- Kitchen with fridge, hob, oven and washer/dryer
- Shower room
- Communal garden
- Close to shops, restaurants and amenities
- Suitable for a single occupant
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.79 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.54 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £213.46
- Security deposit: £1,067.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £865.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.