- Ref: 9869
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Box Tree Lane, Postcombe - OX9
A charming detached barn conversion in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home includes a sitting room with open fire, family room or large study, More…▼
A charming detached barn conversion in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home includes a sitting room with open fire, family room or large study, large country kitchen with separate utility room, four good size bedrooms, two bathrooms, ground floor shower room, sunny enclosed garden & off street parking.
- 4 double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Large country kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Separate utility room
- Large study or family room
- Garden and parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 1.45 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 13.33 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,284.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £495.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,075.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required