- Ref: 9869
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Box Tree Lane, Postcombe - OX9
A charming detached barn conversion in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home includes a sitting room with open fire, family room or large study, More…▼
A charming detached barn conversion in the pretty Hamlet of Postcombe near Thame, with convenient access to Oxford, junction 6 of the M40 & London coach link. This lovely family home includes a sitting room with open fire, family room or large study, large country kitchen with separate utility room, four good size bedrooms, two bathrooms, ground floor shower room, sunny enclosed garden & off street parking.
- 4 double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Large country kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Separate utility room
- Large study or family room
- Garden and parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 1.45 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 13.33 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F £2,504.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9869£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Box Tree Lane, Postcombe - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,600.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required