- Ref: 9799
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
A spacious light and airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals & the city centre & within a short walk to bus routes on the Cowley Road. There is parking for 1 car & the property is within cycling distance of the More…▼
A spacious light and airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals & the city centre & within a short walk to bus routes on the Cowley Road. There is parking for 1 car & the property is within cycling distance of the hospitals and the city centre. A brand new kitchen will be fitted before the new tenancy. Ideal for single professional person or couple.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom & 1 bathroom.
- Light & spacious living/dining room.
- Brand new Kitchen with appliances
- Communal gardens
- Suit single professional person or couple
- PArking for 1 car & close to bus routes to city centre
- Available Date: 14/10/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9799£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £577.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required