- Ref: 9799
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
A spacious light and airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals & the city centre & within a short walk to bus routes on the Cowley Road. There is parking for 1 car & the property is within cycling distance of the More…▼
A spacious light and airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals & the city centre & within a short walk to bus routes on the Cowley Road. There is parking for 1 car & the property is within cycling distance of the hospitals and the city centre. A brand new kitchen will be fitted before the new tenancy. Ideal for single professional person or couple.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom & 1 bathroom.
- Light & spacious living/dining room.
- Brand new Kitchen with appliances
- Communal gardens
- Suit single professional person or couple
- PArking for 1 car & close to bus routes to city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9799£980pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,356.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,327.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required