- Ref: 9799
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
A light & airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals, the city centre & within walking distance of the Cowley Road. The property includes living/dining room leading to a modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freez More…▼
A light & airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals, the city centre & within walking distance of the Cowley Road. The property includes living/dining room leading to a modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, double bedroom & single/guest room with fitted wardrobes & bathroom with shower. The property is eligible for parking permits & there is access to the communal gardens.
- 1 double bedroom, single/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Light living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Eligible for on-street permit parking
- Walking distance to bus routes to the city centre
- Available Date: 04/09/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9799£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £945.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.