- Ref: 9799
- Print Page
£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
A light & airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals, the city centre & within walking distance of the Cowley Road. The property includes living/dining room leading to a modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freez More…▼
A light & airy first floor apartment conveniently located for Headington hospitals, the city centre & within walking distance of the Cowley Road. The property includes living/dining room leading to a modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, double bedroom & single/guest room with fitted wardrobes & bathroom with shower. The property is eligible for parking permits & there is access to the communal gardens.
- 1 double bedroom, single/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Light living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Eligible for on-street permit parking
- Walking distance to bus routes to the city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9799£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southfield Park, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,540.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.