- Ref: 9675
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Garden Flat, James Street - OX4
A charming duplex garden apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. The property includes living/dining room, period fireplace with electric fire, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including More…▼
A charming duplex garden apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. The property includes living/dining room, period fireplace with electric fire, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, tumble dryer & fridge/freezer, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors & built in wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower over bath, pretty enclosed garden & on street permit parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Pretty enclosed garden with patio area
- Permit parking available
- Good access to Cowley Road, city centre & ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9675£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Garden Flat, James Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £750.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required