- Ref: 9675
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Garden Flat, James Street - OX4
A lovely duplex garden apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. The property includes living/dining room, period fireplace with electric fire, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including More…▼
A lovely duplex garden apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. The property includes living/dining room, period fireplace with electric fire, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, tumble dryer & fridge/freezer, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors & built in wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower over bath, pretty enclosed garden & on street permit parking available.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Petty enclosed garden with patio area
- Permit parking available
- Good access to Cowley Road, city centre & ring road
- Available Date: 09/06/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,370.52
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9675£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Garden Flat, James Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £880.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required