- Ref: 9563
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Old Headington - OX3
A stylish split level ground floor apartment on a quiet lane in Old Headington within walking distance of The John Radcliffe Hospital, London coach link & local amenities. The property includes a spacious open plan living space with maple wood floor More…▼
A stylish split level ground floor apartment on a quiet lane in Old Headington within walking distance of The John Radcliffe Hospital, London coach link & local amenities. The property includes a spacious open plan living space with maple wood floor & study area, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower, private walled courtyard garden with side access, garage & private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space with maple wood floor & study area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private walled courtyard garden with side access
- Garage & parking space
- Convenient access to the ring road, London coach link & shops
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.63 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9563£1375pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Old Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £317.31
- Security deposit: £1,586.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,818.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.