- Ref: 9492
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Marston Road, Marston - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & University Park cycle route. The property includes 2 reception rooms with bay window & feature fireplace, kitchen with washing machine, More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & University Park cycle route. The property includes 2 reception rooms with bay window & feature fireplace, kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer & dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 1 single bedroom/study, bathroom with shower, garden, garage & off street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living Room with bay window & separate dining Room with feature fireplace
- Child friendly rear garden
- Garage & off street parking
- Convenient access to Summertown
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.72 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9492£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Marston Road, Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,492.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required