- Ref: 9464
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Sandford-on-Thames - OX4
A recently refurbished modern first floor apartment overlooking Sandford Lock. This stylish apartment is ideal for a single professional & includes an open plan living space with Juliet balcony, integrated kitchen appliances including washer/dryer, f More…▼
A recently refurbished modern first floor apartment overlooking Sandford Lock. This stylish apartment is ideal for a single professional & includes an open plan living space with Juliet balcony, integrated kitchen appliances including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & microwave. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with shower & private parking space. The apartment is under 5 miles from the centre of Oxford and just over a mile from the Oxford Science Park.
- 1 double bedroom with bespoke wardrobes & bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space with Juliet balcony overlooking Sandford Lock, kitchen area including washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave & fridge/freezer
- Private parking space
- Lovely river walks, under 5 miles from Oxford city centre & just over a mile from the Oxford Science park
- Available for a minimum of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 08/09/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.73 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 3.55 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9464£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Sandford-on-Thames - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £766.67
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.