- Ref: 9426
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Leopold Street, Oxford - OX4
A charming bay fronted mid-terraced Victorian house, located within a short walk from local shops, amenities, bus route to city centre & train station. The property has 2 light reception rooms with stripped wood floors & fireplaces, kitchen with More…▼
A charming bay fronted mid-terraced Victorian house, located within a short walk from local shops, amenities, bus route to city centre & train station. The property has 2 light reception rooms with stripped wood floors & fireplaces, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine, double bedroom & guest/study/dressing room, bathroom, pretty garden with shed & on-street parking.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Two reception rooms with stripped wood floors
- Kitchen with appliances
- Pretty rear garden
- On-street parking
- Close to bus route to Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.63 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9426£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Leopold Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,587.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required