- Ref: 9377
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Oxford Road - OX4
A ground floor apartment in a period conversion within walking distance of local amenities & easy access to the city centre & Oxford Business Park. This apartment ideal for a single occupant, has a double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, study/dressing More…▼
A ground floor apartment in a period conversion within walking distance of local amenities & easy access to the city centre & Oxford Business Park. This apartment ideal for a single occupant, has a double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, study/dressing room, bathroom with shower, living area & kitchen with breakfast bar, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer. Regrettably there is no allocated parking.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Study/dressing room
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan living/kitchen with breakfast bar, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer
- Ideal for a single person
- Easy access to the city centre & Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,020.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required