- Ref: 9377
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Oxford Road, Cowley - OX4
A one bedroom apartment with study located in Temple Cowley. This is a ground floor, furnished, apartment with double bedroom, a study/dressing room, bathroom with a shower over bath, living room and kitchen area with a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer a More…▼
A one bedroom apartment with study located in Temple Cowley. This is a ground floor, furnished, apartment with double bedroom, a study/dressing room, bathroom with a shower over bath, living room and kitchen area with a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and breakfast bar. Suitable for a single professional. On-street parking, and within walking distance of a range of shops, cycling distance to the city centre and well located for access to local buses to the Business Park and Science Park.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and study/dressing room
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/kitchen with breakfast bar, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer
- Suitable for a single person
- On-street parking in nearby side streets
- Easy access to the city centre & Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.96 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.41 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9377£900pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Oxford Road, Cowley - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £522.58
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.