- Ref: 9376
- Print Page
£1900pcm 4 Bedroom House in Windmill Road, Headington - OX3
A traditional semi-detached period house with garden & off-street parking space. The property includes open-plan living/dining room with log burner with french doors to the garden, galley style kitchen with appliances, three double bedrooms, single b More…▼
A traditional semi-detached period house with garden & off-street parking space. The property includes open-plan living/dining room with log burner with french doors to the garden, galley style kitchen with appliances, three double bedrooms, single bedroom, main bathroom with shower & ground floor cloakroom. There is a driveway off-street parking space & the property is eligible for on-street permit parking. Within walking distance to central Headington, local hospitals & London coach link.
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Living/dining room with stripped wood floors, log burner & french doors to rear garden
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer & washer-dryer
- Garden & driveway parking for 1 car, also eligible for on-street permit parking
- Within walking distance of Headington hospitals & coach links to London.
- Available for a minimum of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 25/08/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.64 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9376£1900pcm 4 Bedroom House in Windmill Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £438.46
- Security deposit: £2,192.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,329.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £57,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.