- Ref: 9335
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Circus Street - OX4
Ideal for a single professional, this super modern first floor apartment is within walking distance of the City centre, close to good local shops & London coach link. The property includes a light & airy open plan living space, kitchen with More…▼
Ideal for a single professional, this super modern first floor apartment is within walking distance of the City centre, close to good local shops & London coach link. The property includes a light & airy open plan living space, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & washer/dryer, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, wooden floors with under floor heating & private balcony. Regrettably no parking available.
- Double bedroom & bathroom room with shower
- Living/dining room with access to balcony
- Open plan modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & washer/dryer
- Wood floor with under floor heating throughout
- Private balcony
- Walking distance to local shops & restaurants
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9335£1135pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Circus Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,270.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £340.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,427.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,050.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required