- Ref: 9332
- Print Page
Flat in Circus Street - OX4
Ideal for a single professional, this stylish modern ground floor studio apartment is within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, amenities & London coach link. The apartment has an open plan living space & includes contemporary More…▼
Ideal for a single professional, this stylish modern ground floor studio apartment is within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, amenities & London coach link. The apartment has an open plan living space & includes contemporary furnishings, wooden flooring throughout, shower room, under floor heating, washer / dryer, dishwasher, fridge & microwave oven.
- Open plan living space
- Shower room
- Wood flooring & under floor heating
- Stylish & contemporary furnishings
- Washer / dryer, dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Walking distance of city centre, local shops, amenities & London Coach link
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.05 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9332£925pcm Flat in Circus Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,850.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,163.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required