- Ref: 9324
- Print Page
Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
A stylish second floor studio apartment furnished in a light & bright contemporary style with an open plan living space, secure video door entry system, shower room, good size kitchen with integrated washer/dryer, electric oven & fridge. This More…▼
A stylish second floor studio apartment furnished in a light & bright contemporary style with an open plan living space, secure video door entry system, shower room, good size kitchen with integrated washer/dryer, electric oven & fridge. This property is in an ideal location for the London coach stop & local amenities & a short walk to the city centre.
- Open plan living space
- Shower Room
- Good size kitchen with washer/dryer
- Secure video door entry system
- Walking distance to city centre
- Suitable for single occupancy
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,780.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £534.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required