- Ref: 9309
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Horspath - OX33
Available from the end of May, this modern ground floor apartment in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop / post office & pub with convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. The property includes an More…▼
Available from the end of May, this modern ground floor apartment in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop / post office & pub with convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open-plan living space with wood flooring, fireplace with electric fire, kitchen area with washer / dryer, fridge / freezer, double bedroom with wood flooring, bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle & 1 private parking space.
- Double bedroom & en-suite bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Open-plan living space
- Wood flooring
- Private parking space
- Easy access to the ring road, BMW & Headington hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B £1,348.35
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9309£825pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Horspath - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,650.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £495.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required