- Ref: 9309
- Print Page
£795pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Horspath - OX33
Available from the end of May, this modern ground floor apartment in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop / post office & pub with convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. The property includes an More…▼
Available from the end of May, this modern ground floor apartment in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop / post office & pub with convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. The property includes an open-plan living space with wood flooring, fireplace with electric fire, kitchen area with washer / dryer, fridge / freezer, double bedroom with wood flooring, bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle & 1 private parking space.
- Double bedroom & en-suite bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Open-plan living space
- Wood flooring
- Private parking space
- Easy access to the ring road, BMW & Headington hospitals
- Available Date: 22/07/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, £1,294.84
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9309£795pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Horspath - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,051.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required