- Ref: 9271
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in The Beeches, Headington - OX3
A modern mid terraced house in a quiet no through road with convenient access to the ring road, Headington Hospitals, amenities & London coach stop. The property has a living / dining room with doors to the rear garden, modern kitchen with gas hob & More…▼
A modern mid terraced house in a quiet no through road with convenient access to the ring road, Headington Hospitals, amenities & London coach stop. The property has a living / dining room with doors to the rear garden, modern kitchen with gas hob & appliances, wood flooring throughout, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower & tile flooring, garden with shed & rear access & 2 private parking spaces.
- 2 bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Living room with patio doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with washing machine & fridge freezer
- Rear garden with shed & rear access
- 2 private parking spaces
- Within walking distance of London coach link
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.98 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9271£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Beeches, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,686.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required