- Ref: 9234
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Trinity Road, Headington - OX3
A super detached 3 storey period townhouse in a quiet residential area with convenient access to Headington hospitals, amenities, London coach link, ring road & the Oxford Business Park. This lovely family home includes 2 reception rooms, More…▼
A super detached 3 storey period townhouse in a quiet residential area with convenient access to Headington hospitals, amenities, London coach link, ring road & the Oxford Business Park. This lovely family home includes 2 reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, 4 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, shower room, large child friendly garden & parking for 2 cars. The property has had a full internal redecoration & brand new carpets. Available now.
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & shower room
- 2 reception rooms & conservatory
- Kitchen / breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Child friendly garden with side access, Summerhouse & parking for 2 cars
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & Thornhill Park & Ride
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9234£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Trinity Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,374.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required