- Ref: 9220
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Margaret Road, Headington - OX3
NEWLY REDECORATED. This contemporary ground floor apartment, with its own private entrance, is full of character, forming part of a converted School. Stylishly furnished, the property is under ten minutes walk to Headington shops where there is a More…▼
NEWLY REDECORATED. This contemporary ground floor apartment, with its own private entrance, is full of character, forming part of a converted School. Stylishly furnished, the property is under ten minutes walk to Headington shops where there is a range of supermarkets and convenience stores, as well as a weekly Farmers Market. Located within walking and cycling distance to the Hospitals, and Oxford Brookes University, with quick access to the ring road and the stops for London coaches.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 guest room/study, en-suite shower room & bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen & living/dining room
- Under-floor heating
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Short walk to bus & coach stops for travel to London & Oxford city centre
- 10 minutes walk to Headington shops, restaurants & amenities
- Available Date: 04/09/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.71 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.66 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,125.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.