- Ref: 9220
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Margaret Road, Headington - OX3
NEWLY REDECORATED. This contemporary ground floor apartment, with its own private entrance, is full of character, forming part of a converted School. Stylishly furnished, the property is under ten minutes walk to Headington shops where there is a ran More…▼
NEWLY REDECORATED. This contemporary ground floor apartment, with its own private entrance, is full of character, forming part of a converted School. Stylishly furnished, the property is under ten minutes walk to Headington shops where there is a range of supermarkets and convenience stores, as well as a weekly Farmers Market. Located within walking and cycling distance to the Hospitals, and Oxford Brookes University, with quick access to the ring road and the stops for London coaches.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 guest room/study, en-suite shower room & bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen & living/dining room
- Under-floor heating
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Short walk to bus & coach stops for travel to London & Oxford city centre
- 10 minutes walk to Headington shops, restaurants & amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.71 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.66 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,166.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.