- Ref: 9199
- Print Page
£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Collinwood Road, Headington - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride. The property includes a sitting room with bay window & feature fireplace, dining room, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride. The property includes a sitting room with bay window & feature fireplace, dining room, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, bathroom with shower, enclosed child friendly garden & off-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room, separate dining room & kitchen
- Child friendly rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals, the ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride
- Available Date: 11/10/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £812.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required