- Ref: 9199
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Collinwood Road, Headington - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride. The property includes a sitting room with bay window & feature fireplace, dining room, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house with convenient access to Headington hospitals, ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride. The property includes a sitting room with bay window & feature fireplace, dining room, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, bathroom with shower, enclosed child friendly garden & off-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room, separate dining room & kitchen
- Child friendly rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Convenient access to Headington hospitals, the ring road & Thorn Hill Park & Ride
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.42 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,434.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required