- Ref: 9169
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Randolph Street - OX4
A mid terrace period house close to local shops, bars & restaurants with convenient access to the city centre available on a part furnished basis. The property includes a sitting room with wood stripped floor, country style kitchen / dining room, 2 More…▼
A mid terrace period house close to local shops, bars & restaurants with convenient access to the city centre available on a part furnished basis. The property includes a sitting room with wood stripped floor, country style kitchen / dining room, 2 double bedrooms, ground floor bathroom with shower & pretty terraced garden.
- 2 double bedrooms & ground floor bathroom with shower
- Sitting room with wood stripped floor & fitted storage unit
- Country style modern kitchen/dining room with belfast sink
- Pretty terraced garden
- Convenient access to city centre & The Oxford Business Park
- Close to local shops, restaurants & amenities
- Furnishing: Part Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.63 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9169£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Randolph Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,200.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,596.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required