- Ref: 9071
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Temple Road, Temple Cowley - OX4
A super semi-detached house in this former Victorian School building with original period features & easy access to The Oxford Business Park, MINI plant & ring road. The property, ideal for a single person, includes a light & airy living / dining More…▼
A super semi-detached house in this former Victorian School building with original period features & easy access to The Oxford Business Park, MINI plant & ring road. The property, ideal for a single person, includes a light & airy living / dining room, modern designer kitchen, double bedroom, single guest bedroom, attic room, bathroom, shower room, lovely low maintenance garden & private parking.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom & attic room
- Modern designer kitchen with induction hob, fridge / freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Spacious living / dining room
- Bathroom & shower room
- Lovely low maintenance garden with summer house
- Private parking
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.67 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9071£1340pcm 2 Bedroom House in Temple Road, Temple Cowley - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,680.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £402.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,074.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,200.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required