- Ref: 8844
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
A super period conversion apartment within walking distance of the city centre & close to London Tube coach link. This light & airy property includes a living / dining room with wood flooring, kitchen / breakfast room with washer/dryer, dishwasher & More…▼
A super period conversion apartment within walking distance of the city centre & close to London Tube coach link. This light & airy property includes a living / dining room with wood flooring, kitchen / breakfast room with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge / freezer, vaulted ceiling stairwell, 2 double bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower, contemporary furnishings & private parking space available.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washer /dryer & fridge/freezer
- Contemporary furnishings
- Private parking space available
- Walking distance of city centre, local shops & London coach link
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,560.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required