- Ref: 8844
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Clements, Oxford - OX4
A super 2 double bedroom period converted apartment, over 2 floors, within walking distance of the city centre & close to the stops for coaches to London. This light & airy property includes a living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen/breakfast More…▼
A super 2 double bedroom period converted apartment, over 2 floors, within walking distance of the city centre & close to the stops for coaches to London. This light & airy property includes a living/dining room with wood flooring, kitchen/breakfast room with washer-dryer, dishwasher & fridge-freezer. 5 minute cycle or 20 minutes walk to the city centre. Available without parking at £1300pcm.
- 2 double bedrooms & modern bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with wood flooring
- Kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washer-dryer & fridge-freezer
- Contemporary furnishings
- Private parking space available
- Walking distance of city centre, local shops & London coach link
- Available Date: 27/09/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,586.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.