- Ref: 8722
- Print Page
£1900pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fairacres Road - OX4
A three storey Victorian semi-detached family home in the popular Iffley Fields with convenient access to the city centre & ring road. The house with many period features includes a sitting room with open fire, living/dining room leading on to the ga More…▼
A three storey Victorian semi-detached family home in the popular Iffley Fields with convenient access to the city centre & ring road. The house with many period features includes a sitting room with open fire, living/dining room leading on to the galley style kitchen & cloakroom. 3 double bedrooms & 1 single with stripped wood floors & bathroom with shower over bath. There is a pretty garden with side access & on-street permit parking is available.
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single, bathroom & cloak room
- Sitting room with bay window & open fire
- Good size living/ dining room
- Galley style kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge-freezer
- Garden with side access
- On-street permit parking available
- Available Date: 16/07/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.80 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.69 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8722£1900pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fairacres Road - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £438.46
- Security deposit: £2,192.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,880.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £57,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.