- Ref: 8684
- Print Page
£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
A modern mid-terraced three storey townhouse in a no-through road within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, bus routes & London coach link. This property includes a living/dining room with gas fire & french doors leading to a low maint More…▼
A modern mid-terraced three storey townhouse in a no-through road within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, bus routes & London coach link. This property includes a living/dining room with gas fire & french doors leading to a low maintenance garden & kitchen with appliances. There are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom/home office, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, cloakroom & 1 private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom with separate shower cubicle & cloakroom
- Living/dining room with doors to garden
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Small low maintenance garden
- Private parking for 1 car
- Walking distance of London coach stop & city centre
- Available Date: 03/09/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.36 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8684£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,446.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.