- Ref: 8555
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Marston Road, St Clements - OX4
A modern stylish top floor apartment within walking distance of local amenities, city centre & London coach link. The property with wood floors & under floor heating, includes an open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows, kitchen with More…▼
A modern stylish top floor apartment within walking distance of local amenities, city centre & London coach link. The property with wood floors & under floor heating, includes an open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, double bedroom & guest room/study, bathroom with shower & communal garden. Unfortunately there is no parking available.
- 1 double bedroom, study / guest room
- Bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Oak wood floors & under floor heating
- Communal garden & bike storage
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.86 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.38 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8555£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Marston Road, St Clements - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,653.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required