- Ref: 8542
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Tree Lane, Iffley - OX4
A comfortably furnished end terraced period house in the pretty village of Iffley with easy access to the city centre, The Oxford Business Park & ring road. The property includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen with fridge & washing machine, bedroom with More…▼
A comfortably furnished end terraced period house in the pretty village of Iffley with easy access to the city centre, The Oxford Business Park & ring road. The property includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen with fridge & washing machine, bedroom with vaulted ceiling & wood flooring, double guest bedroom, bathroom with shower, pretty garden, garage & on street parking. The property will be refurbished prior to a new tenancy & will include re-decoration, new carpets & new kitchen flooring.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen including washing machine & fridge
- Pretty garden
- Garage & parking space
- Convenient access to the city centre, The Oxford Business Park & ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.50 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.26 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,761.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required