- Ref: 8542
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Tree Lane, Iffley - OX4
A charming end terraced period house in the pretty village of Iffley with easy access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a sitting room, dining room with open fire, kitchen with More…▼
A charming end terraced period house in the pretty village of Iffley with easy access to the ring road & city centre via the traffic free bike path along the river. The property includes a sitting room, dining room with open fire, kitchen with fridge & washing machine, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling & wood flooring, further double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, pretty garden, garage & on street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Sitting room & dining room with open fire
- Kitchen with washing machine & fridge
- Pretty garden
- Garage & parking space
- Convenient access to the city centre, The Oxford Business Park & ring road
- Available Date: 25/02/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.50 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.26 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,485.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required