- Ref: 8456
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Cave Street, Oxford - OX4
This 2 Bedroom modern terraced house has a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, lounge with feature fireplace & French doors to garden, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobe in main bedroom & bathroom with More…▼
This 2 Bedroom modern terraced house has a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, lounge with feature fireplace & French doors to garden, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobe in main bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath. It has a garden & off street parking and is walking distance of the city centre. The property will have a new bathroom, redecoration, new carpets & curtains ready for the next tenancy. Available unfurnished.
- Double and single bedroom
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off street parking
- Walking distance of the city centre & convenient to coach links for London
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.91 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8456£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cave Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,696.43
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required