- Ref: 8321
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Beauchamp Lane, Cowley - OX4
A charming end terraced period cottage in a quiet lane in Old Cowley with lovely original features. Living room with original feature fire place, dining room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, garden & garage. The property is within More…▼
A charming end terraced period cottage in a quiet lane in Old Cowley with lovely original features. Living room with original feature fire place, dining room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, garden & garage. The property is within walking distance of The Oxford Business Park & local shops.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & bathroom with shower
- 2 reception rooms with wooden beams
- Kitchen with separate utility area
- Pretty rear garden
- Easy access for the Oxford Business Park & city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.66 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8321£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Beauchamp Lane, Cowley - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £680.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required