- Ref: 8189
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street, Oxford - OX4
A first floor period conversion apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, amenities & London coach link. Ideal for a single professional, this ergonomically designed apartment includes an open-plan living space with integrate More…▼
A first floor period conversion apartment within walking distance of the city centre, local shops, amenities & London coach link. Ideal for a single professional, this ergonomically designed apartment includes an open-plan living space with integrated washer/ dryer, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher & microwave oven, double bedroom with bespoke wardrobe, bathroom with shower & small private area in the building's communal garden. Sorry, no parking available.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & bathroom with shower
- Open-plan living space
- Washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & microwave oven
- Private area outside in communal garden
- Walking distance to city centre, local supermarket, amenities & London coach link
- Sorry, no parking available
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.87 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.39 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8189£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in James Street, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,066.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.