- Ref: 8178
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Kenville Road, Kennington - OX1
A modern light & airy semi-detached 3 storey Town house with convenient access to Oxford city centre & the ring road. This super family home includes a large open plan kitchen/family room with wood flooring, all appliances, separate utility room More…▼
A modern light & airy semi-detached 3 storey Town house with convenient access to Oxford city centre & the ring road. This super family home includes a large open plan kitchen/family room with wood flooring, all appliances, separate utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, sitting room with bay window, 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, family bathroom with bath & separate shower, en-suite shower room, cloakroom, child-friendly garden with side access & 2 parking spaces.
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Sitting room with bay window
- Large open plan kitchen / family room with all appliances & separate utility room
- Child friendly garden with side access & 2 private parking spaces
- Close to local convenience store & bus route to city centre
- Convenient access to Oxford & ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.24 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 2.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
8178£1575pcm 5 Bedroom House in Kenville Road, Kennington - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,180.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £472.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required