- Ref: 60202
- Print Page
£1700pcm 1 Bedroom House in Upper Fisher Row, Oxford - OX1
A beautifully presented 1 bedroom detached house tucked away down a side road close to the river and within a few minutes walk of Said Business School. This one of a kind property is furnished to a very high standard and set back away from the road. More…▼
A beautifully presented 1 bedroom detached house tucked away down a side road close to the river and within a few minutes walk of Said Business School. This one of a kind property is furnished to a very high standard and set back away from the road. Downstairs is a bright and light living room with wooden floors and open-plan to a high specification kitchen with appliances. Upstairs is a good size double bedroom also with wooden floors and exposed beams and a contemporary en suite shower room.
- 1 double bedroom with plenty of natural light and vaulted ceiling
- Beautiful shower room
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Suitable for single person or a couple
- Ideal for Said Business School
- Available Date: 19/09/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.13 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60202£1700pcm 1 Bedroom House in Upper Fisher Row, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,380.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.