- Ref: 60202
- Print Page
£1700pcm 1 Bedroom House in Upper Fisher Row, Oxford - OX1
A beautifully presented 1 bedroom detached house tucked away down a side road close to the river and within a few minutes walk of Said Business School. This one of a kind property is furnished to a very high standard and set back away from the road. More…▼
A beautifully presented 1 bedroom detached house tucked away down a side road close to the river and within a few minutes walk of Said Business School. This one of a kind property is furnished to a very high standard and set back away from the road. Downstairs is a bright and light living room with wooden floors and open-plan to a high specification kitchen with appliances. Upstairs is a good size double bedroom also with wooden floors and exposed beams and a contemporary en suite shower room.
- 1 double bedroom with plenty of natural light and vaulted ceiling
- Beautiful shower room
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Suitable for single person or a couple
- Ideal for Said Business School
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.13 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60202£1700pcm 1 Bedroom House in Upper Fisher Row, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,153.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.