- Ref: 60192
- Print Page
£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cope Close, Botley - OX2
An unfurnished, three bedroom home with off street parking and a large garden. More…▼
An unfurnished, three bedroom home with off street parking and a large garden.
The property has a cosy sitting room in addition to the spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and garden views. The separate utility room, store room and single garage mean this property is extremely practical for family living. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms in addition to the family bathroom. The property also has a private driveway.
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and separate sitting room
- Practical utility room and store room
- Off-street parking and garage
- Enclosed garden to the rear of the property
- Located in a quite residential area with regular public transport links to Oxford city centre
- Available Date: 17/01/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.30 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
60192£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cope Close, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,929.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.