- Ref: 50614
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in School Place, Oxford - OX1
A 2 bedroom, mid terrace property, located on a quiet no-through road, just off Vicarage Road. The property has been well-looked after and benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom. The first floor has a double bedroom and a single bedroom and the More…▼
A 2 bedroom, mid terrace property, located on a quiet no-through road, just off Vicarage Road. The property has been well-looked after and benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom. The first floor has a double bedroom and a single bedroom and the bathroom is located on the ground floor. There is a large conservatory to the back of the house and a private garden with a shed.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 modern bathroom, with shower over bath
- Cosy sitting room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Low maintenance back garden
- A quiet street, not far from the city centre of Oxford
- Nearby bus stops to the city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 14.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.15 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50614£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in School Place, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,625.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.